Thursday, March 14, 2013

Women's 14k Yellow Gold Ring (1/2 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

Women's 14k Yellow Gold Ring (1/2 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

Price: $720.00 (as of 2013-03-14 - Details)



The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats...

Women's 14k Yellow Gold Ring (1/2 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6 Feature

  • Made in India
  • Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • 2 comments:

    1. gold ring for women with price in delhi, have always stood apart for their exceptional color and Art. Best sets have an innate sense of style that complements every possible look and wardrobe. Buy gold ring for women and Make your fashion with gold rings and gold pendants.

      ReplyDelete