Sunday, March 24, 2013

Women's 14k White Gold Diamond Anniversary Ring (1.00 cttw H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity), Size 5

Women's 14k White Gold Diamond Anniversary Ring (1.00 cttw H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity), Size 5

Price: $1,125.01 (as of 2013-03-24 - Details)



All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds...

Women's 14k White Gold Diamond Anniversary Ring (1.00 cttw H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity), Size 5 Feature

  • Made in India
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • Classic channel set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment