Monday, March 25, 2013

Kobelii "Je T'aime" Round Diamond Engagement Ring (3/4 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

Kobelii

Price: $1,940.00 (as of 2013-03-25 - Details)



Kobelli creations range from the classic beauty of a three-stone ring to the most intricate one-of-kind designs, incorporating natural fancy-colored center and accent diamonds, various shaped side diamonds and truly remarkable craftsmanship..

Kobelii "Je T'aime" Round Diamond Engagement Ring (3/4 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6 Feature

  • Made in China
  • Kobelli has been around the jewelry industry for over 30 years and is currently on its third generation of being a family-owned business
  • Made in USA
  • Kobelli creations range from the classic beauty of a three-stone ring to the most intricate one-of-kind designs, incorporating natural fancy-colored center and accent diamonds, various shaped side diamonds and truly remarkable craftsmanship

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment