Friday, March 1, 2013

14k White Gold .40 ct Round Center Diamond Engagement Ring with Halo Setting (0.70 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

14k White Gold .40 ct Round Center Diamond Engagement Ring with Halo Setting (0.70 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

Price: $950.00 (as of 2013-03-01 - Details)



All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds...

14k White Gold .40 ct Round Center Diamond Engagement Ring with Halo Setting (0.70 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6 Feature

  • .40 ct round brilliant center diamond
  • Absolutely stunning round center surrounded by a nice halo of diamonds
  • Made in India
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats. Made in India
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment