Saturday, March 16, 2013

Women's 14k White Gold Ring (1.00 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 5

Women's 14k White Gold Ring (1.00 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 5

Price: $1,086.24 (as of 2013-03-16 - Details)



Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band..

Women's 14k White Gold Ring (1.00 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 5 Feature

  • Made in India
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band

  • 1 comment:

    1. Stores of gold ring for mens design with price with earring designs, secifications, features, on going deals, more images, user reviews are provided to users so they can judje the differences between products, buy gold ring for men online which comes in varieties, different shapes and different types, with diamonds.

      ReplyDelete