Sunday, January 6, 2013

Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 cttw I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 8

Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 cttw I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 8

Price: $777.11 (as of 2013-01-06 - Details)



Made in India.All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds..Each sparkling diamond in the center cluster on this ring is specially set with the diamonds overlapping in the center, to give you the look of a solitaire diamond.The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats...

Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 cttw I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 8 Feature

  • Made in India
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • Each sparkling diamond in the center cluster on this ring is specially set with the diamonds overlapping in the center, to give you the look of a solitaire diamond
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment