Tuesday, January 15, 2013

14k White Gold, Diamond Engagement Ring, (0.5 cttw, GH Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

14k White Gold, Diamond Engagement Ring, (0.5 cttw, GH Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

Price: $785.00 (as of 2013-01-15 - Details)



Made in China.All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds..The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats...

14k White Gold, Diamond Engagement Ring, (0.5 cttw, GH Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6 Feature

  • Made in China
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment