Friday, January 18, 2013

IGI Certified 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, SI2-I1Clarity), Size 7

IGI Certified 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, SI2-I1Clarity), Size 7

Price: $3,502.99 (as of 2013-01-18 - Details)



Can be resized up or down 1 size..The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats..All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds...

IGI Certified 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 cttw, H-I Color, SI2-I1Clarity), Size 7 Feature

  • Can be resized up or down 1 size.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment