Thursday, January 17, 2013

Women's 14k White Gold Diamond Anniversary Ring (1/2 cttw H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity), Size 7

Women's 14k White Gold Diamond Anniversary Ring (1/2 cttw H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity), Size 7

Price: $479.99 (as of 2013-01-17 - Details)



Made in India.Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band.All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds..The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats...

Women's 14k White Gold Diamond Anniversary Ring (1/2 cttw H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity), Size 7 Feature

  • Made in India
  • Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment