Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Surrounded By Love, 14k White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring (3/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 6

Surrounded By Love, 14k White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring (3/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 6

Price: $1,155.00 (as of 2013-04-16 - Details)



All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds...

Surrounded By Love, 14k White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring (3/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 6 Feature

  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • Made in India
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.

  • 2 comments:

    1. I love this white gold diamond engagement ring! I'm repining to my engagement ring collection. Though there are so many other metals, I am so so fascinated by white gold diamond engagement rings and their designs through the years!

      ReplyDelete
    2. When it comes to deciding the right Wedding Rings, it is important to choose wisely as this ring is something that needs to be loved for a long time to come.

      ReplyDelete