Monday, April 1, 2013

14k White Gold Diamond Past, Present and Future Anniversary Ring (1.25 cttw, G-I Color, I1-I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7

14k White Gold Diamond Past, Present and Future Anniversary Ring (1.25 cttw, G-I Color, I1-I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7

Price: $3,425.00 (as of 2013-04-01 - Details)



.

14k White Gold Diamond Past, Present and Future Anniversary Ring (1.25 cttw, G-I Color, I1-I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7 Feature

  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds
  • Made in China
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • 1 comment:

    1. Nice Blog for diamonds engagement ring. Thanks for sharing such attractive design. Keep sharing more You want diamonds for made jewelry click on lab grown diamonds

      ReplyDelete