Sunday, August 4, 2013

IGI Certified 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 8

IGI Certified 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 8

Price: $3,055.00 (as of 2013-08-05 - Details)



All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds...

IGI Certified 14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (1 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 8 Feature

  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
  • Domestic
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment