Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kobelli "Je T'aime" Round Diamond Wedding Ring Set (1 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6

Kobelli

Price: $3,590.00 (as of 2013-07-24 - Details)



.

Kobelli "Je T'aime" Round Diamond Wedding Ring Set (1 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 6 Feature

  • Kobelli has been around the jewelry industry for over 30 years and is currently on its third generation of being a family-owned business
  • Domestic
  • Kobelli is a world renowned company with precise and unique designs that embodies the personality in each woman
  • Kobelli creations range from the classic beauty of a three-stone ring to the most intricate one-of-kind designs, incorporating natural fancy-colored center and accent diamonds, various shaped side diamonds and truly remarkable craftsmanship

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment