Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Women's 14k Yellow Gold Ring (1.00 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 5

Women's 14k Yellow Gold Ring (1.00 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 5

Price: $1,545.00 (as of 2013-02-20 - Details)



Made in India.All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds..Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band.The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats...

Women's 14k Yellow Gold Ring (1.00 cttw, I-J Color,I1-I2 Clarity), Size 5 Feature

  • Made in India
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • Classic prong set diamond anniversary band, can be worn with any straight engagement ring, or on your right hand as a stand-alone band
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment