Thursday, December 13, 2012

Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 Cttw H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7



Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 Cttw H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7 by Amazon Curated Collection



Posted date: as of 2012-12-13 - Details
Buy from amazon.com

Made in India.The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats...

Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 Cttw H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7 Feature

  • Made in India
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.

  • Products related to Women's 14k White Gold Engagement Ring (1/2 Cttw H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), Size 7


    Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
    Buy from Amazon

    No comments:

    Post a Comment